ITCraft invites QA Engineer to join our team to work on Web and Mobile projects.
● Functional testing of web and mobile applications;
● Regression testing;
● Taking part in Demo sessions;
● Creating and updating checklists;
● Creating and tracking bug reports:
● Interacting with the team members.
● Strong knowledge of QA theory, QA processes, methodologies, standards and practices;
● Knowledge of testing techniques and the ability to apply them;
● 1.5 years of commercial experience;
● Experience in Web application testing;
● Experience in iOS & Android native application testing;
● Knowledge of HTTP protocol principles;
● Basic knowledge of SQL;
● English intermediate level.
● Knowledge of one OOP language and automation testing frameworks;
● Performance and load testing experience.
● Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
● Comfortable working environment;
● Flexible working hours;
● Benefits package;
● Reward for sport activities;
● In-house English training.
Please send your CV.