We are looking for a person without commercial experience, but who has developed home/pet projects using native Android SDK and who is passionate about software development in general.
- Hands on experience with Android SDK;
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Java;
- Experience with RESTful API;
- Understanding of SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, OOP;
- Understanding of the mobile development lifecycle;
- Experience with Git;
- Several developed home/pet projects (links to GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab repositories);
- English level Pre-Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with MVVM architecture;
- Experience with Room and Hilt (Dagger 2);
- Software Engineering / Computer Science education.
- Building and maintaining native Android applications;
- Communication and collaboration with team members.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sport activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV. Also, we`ll be thankful for receiving your github profile.