IT Craft invites a Middle Laravel / React developer to join the team and work on the online translation tool that offers both machine and human translation services.
- Participating in the project architecture creation;
- Developing a wide range of tasks with different complexity;
- Supporting and enhancing already developed solutions;
- Giving estimates;
- Following coding standards and best practices;
- Collaboration within the team to achieve the requirements above.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in Web development;
- Strong knowledge of Laravel and experience with it for at least 1,5 years;
- Strong knowledge of React and experience with it at least 1 year;
- Working experience with relational databases (MySQL);
- Experience in developing REST web services and working with APIs;
- Must have experience with GIT;
- Understanding of the entire software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- At least Intermediate level of spoken English.
- Experience with Angular;
- Working experience with Scrum projects;
- Experience with task tracking systems like JIRA;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in developing scalable systems;
- Technical/engineering education will be a plus.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sports activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.