IT Craft opens an internship with an opportunity to grow in Web development in our company as .Net full-stack developer.
- Understanding of OOP and Component-Based Design;
- Basic knowledge of C#;
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server (MSSQL/PostgreSQL) + Entity Framework;
- Basic understanding of Design patterns;
- Higher technical education (or last-year students) or completed courses;
- You should feel comfortable in dealing with the requirements and documentation in English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Experience with Angular2+;
- Experience with GIT;
- Teamwork experience.
IT Craft offers:
- Training program leading by experienced technical specialists;
- The duration of the internship is 3-6 months in the company office;
- 6-8 working hours a day;
- Compensation for the period of internship;
- Comfortable work environment;
- Part time remote is available;
- Employment opportunity after the internship.
Please send your CV.