IT Craft invites Trainee / Junior Full-Stack .NET developer to join the company.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and its principles, SOLID principles;
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET, experience with .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, WebAPI;
- Experience with SQL Databases (SQL Server / MySQL), knowledge of database design basics;
- Experience with GIT;
- Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol, RESTful APIs.
Will be a plus:
- Ability to write unit and integration tests;
- Knowledge of the architecture design basic principles;
- Knowledge of RxJS and ngrx;
- Experience with Windows Services development;
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture basic design principles, understanding of Azure fundamental concepts.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sports activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.