We are looking for a smart and responsible Middle QA Engineer to join our team working on an existing highly complex state of the art real-time web application used by different organizations in their day-to-day trading activity. The service offered by the application is critical to its users, many within high profile financial organizations.
Amazon Web Services: AWS Amplify, CloudFormation, Lambda Functions, DynamoDB, Cognito, AppSync, SES, SNS, SQS.
- Functional testing of web applications;
- Regression testing;
- Requirements gathering;
- Creating and updating checklists;
- Creating and tracking bug reports;
- Interacting with the team members.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in web application testing;
- Strong knowledge of QA theory, QA processes, understanding of SDLC;
- Knowledge of testing techniques and the ability to apply them;
- Experience in writing test documentation;
- Experience in SQL;
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Intermediate English;
- Being self-driven, flexible and able to work independently.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of one OOP language;
- Understanding and experience with API testing;
- Understanding of Git as VCS;
- Experience in direct communication with clients.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sport activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.