IT Craft invites a .NET Back-end developer to join the company, both for working remotely or in the office.
About the project:
(US) Enterprise, industry leading, premiere home care management software solution, acting as the single source of truth in connecting payers, providers, and patients through an intuitive web-based platform, enabling unparalleled communication, transparency and visibility.
- At least 2 years of commercial development experience;
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core;
- SOLID principles of OOP;
- Basic knowledge of CSS, Sass;
- Strong knowledge of SQL (SQL Server or PostgreSQL);
- ADO.NET, Dapper, Entity Framework;
- Good writing skills in English.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Angular;
- Knowledge and application of Agile, SCRUM;
- Good understanding of REST;
- Basic knowledge of containerization system (Docker);
- Experience with GIT.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sport activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.