IT Craft invites a skilled and creative Employer Brand Manager who will help us to bring the company’s brand to a new level, increase visibility, maintain and develop all corporate benefits and events.
- Develop and implement employer brand and communication strategy;
- Increase employer brand visibility;
- Manage and coordinate external and internal employer branding projects;
- Develop brand and corporate messaging, creation of recruitment related content;
- Track the metrics that indicate our employer branding strategy to monitor results.
- Proven experience in developing a strong employment brand for IT companies;
- Experience of marketing communications, marketing campaigns, project coordination;
- Creative and strategic thinking.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- In-house English training;
- Reward for sports activities.
Please send your CV.