We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for something bigger than Project Management. For those who are not looking for just another company to gain new experience and try something new. We are looking for a person who is ready to grow together with the company.
We desperately need a person who is able to cover two directions: management of the existing project and taking a leading position in starting new projects.
The account you are going to join is a startup which turned into a successful product that has changed the logistics market in the USA. Our client is a transportation company that is among the top 10 transportation companies in the country. Also you will work closely with the head of department, sales managers, marketing department, architect and business analyst in order to find new clients and build a strong development team.
- Team management, stakeholders engagement, risk management and everything else that is recommended by PMI, but only what is really required;
- Direct communication with the customer’s team. Close work with the Product Manager and the technical staff on a daily basis;
- Lead an agile team and facilitate agile events;
- Create reports for the management and for the customer;
- Participate in staffing;
- Participate in pre-sales activities and project estimations;
- Lead new projects start.
- Total experience in IT industry 5+ years and 3+ years of experience in Project Management;
- Experience in managing small teams from 5 people and more;
- Strong understanding of Scrum methodology and Agile principles;
- Experience in facilitating Agile events;
- Experience in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in project Initiation;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills. Experience in working with English speaking customers is required.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working with eLearning projects;
- Technical background;
- Knowledge in Scrum of Scrum or any other scale Agile framework;
- Any Agile certification will be a plus.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sport activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send CV.