We are looking for Technical support engineer.
• Communication with customers and end-users via E-Mail, Help-Desk (ticketing) systems and Instant Messengers;
• Gathering and analyzing of details related to customers’ requests as well as comprehensive reporting back once request is accomplished;
• Maintenance of highload and business-critical systems: web servers (shared and dedicated) database-, mail-, DNS- services and other supporting services; maintenance of clusters.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Writing English (Intermediate or higher);
• Hands-on experience with PC;
• Customer service orientation;
• Basic knowledge of DNS and website work;
• Basic knowledge of TCP/IP stack;
• Troubleshooting skills.
Following skills and qualifications will be your BIG advantage:
• Experience in support of customers and end-users;
• Knowledge of web server control panels such as Plesk, WHM/cPanel, etc.;
• Experience in scripting (bash, python, perl, etc.);
• Experience in administration of Linux and Windows servers;
• Apache, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL — how it works and how to configure it;
• Strong understanding of web services work and experience in maintenance of web servers;
• Experience in usage of monitoring systems (CheckMK, Zabbix, etc.).
• Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
• Comfort working environment;
• Benefits package;
• Stable career and professional growth;
• Talented and creative team;
• Reimbursements for athletic activities;
• English classes.
Please send your resume to email@example.com