Do you want to make a difference by combining absolute passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
In Forbytes we implement creative and innovative ideas in an environment where everyone has an invaluable impact of working with established partners as part of their teams.
If you feel you are proactive and talented individual who is passionate about making great & quality products — you are totally welcome to FORBYTES team! We are now looking for experienced Project Manager for one of our established partners.
- 3+ years commercial experience with project management in software development.
- Ability to deliver excellence and service with dignity in everything you do.
- English level — upper intermediate is a must
- To be able to listen to others and communicate with them in a way that ensures effective communication is always achieved.
- Being Able to understand the assumptions behind another person’s opinion and formulate an argument / discussion to either validate or in-validate the assumptions
- Being able to facilitate the work of team members so the whole team maximizes their combined production capability.
- Have a talent for and knowledge on how to resolve conflicts of interest between individuals
- Having the ability and experience in working with geographically distributed teams
- Having strong ability to help re-active people to be pro-active
- Having great experience in prioritizing & scheduling stories in the Continuous Enhancement work stream
- Solid experience in running morning stand up meetings
- Ability to manage risk & change in projects
- To be familiar with JIRA
- To be knowledgeable and competent in formulating and implementing strategies in the following management areas:
o Stakeholder / People
o Change & Issue management
We expect you to be:
- Candid and proactive within the team and our Partner
- Disciplined & have a great sense of time management
- Focused at quality in your day- to — day job
- Good and reliable team player
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable & friendly atmosphere
- Work directly with our Partners
- Comfortable office with necessary facilities for you to deliver result
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacations (20 working days), sick leaves and public holidays
- Free English classes & support towards your development
- Travel and Accommodation assistance
We are happy to provide more information about the project types, our partner and his needs during personal meeting or via skype: Shine211293.