We are looking for Technical Support Engineer for supporting B2B SAAS-service for project management.
• Investigate and handle break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations in aim to provide RCA (Root cause analysis) for assigned Service Request;
• Regular updates for for the assigned incidents on the engineer;
• Monitor application’s error messages on daily basis;
• Perform month monitoring and system health verification;
• Install\update system environments;
• Substitute\involve T3 in case if such is required;
• Proceed with initial Service Change Request for further escalation on appropriate level;
• Perform periodic trend analysis;
• Provide reporting;
• Establish communication line between all engineers and customer representatives those who are concerned by reported Service Request in case of necessity.
• Windows administration experience;
• Understanding of Firewall configuration, managing and maintenance, TCP and other IP protocols;
• Technical expert problem-solving skills;
• Excellent English writing & verbal skills.
Would be a plus:
• Background knowledge of mobile
mediation/rating/billing/invoicing and CRM;
• Experience in using Active directory;
• Experience in working within Agile teams (e.g. SCRUM);
• Planning skills;
• Detail orientation;
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
Epicflow is analytical web-based PM software for multi-project management that helps you achieve a smooth workflow by approaching project management from the perspective of resource availability. This add-value application integrates with MS Project, Jira, TOPdesk, Primavera, Trimergo and upgrades them to the next level. Algorithms are based on scientific work in Project Management.
The project on the market is for more than 8 years
It grows fast. The major priority is moving it to the new architecture and technologies in both parts frontend and backend. Besides that, new features are being added as well.
— Monday-Friday, 9-18/10-19 working schedule;
— Work from office/remote/mix;
— No time trackers and other manifestations of bureaucracy;
— Medical insurance;
— Corporate English courses;
— Paid days off and sick days;
— Free lunch and various snacks for work from office guys;
— Gifts for birthdays and professional holidays;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try something new and interesting;
— Communication with experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge;
— Participation in internal and external events, the opportunity to build or promote your own brand.
We’re a team of more than 200 highly-skilled engineers from all over the world who live and breathe the HYS Enterprise spirit.
Our culture is focused on understanding people. We inspire, teach, and support each other. Every team member brings their own knowledge, ideas, and experience to the table. We gather the best minds to do awesome things together.
We’re proud of our team and are always on the lookout for people who share our vision and values so we can deliver amazing results together.
Сторінка компанії на DOU: