● 3+ years of experience with commercial projects
● PHP 5.6+
● Interactive UI/UX components built with JS/Jquery
● Ability to develop own / extend 3rd party WordPress plug-ins
● WP Application life cycle and WP Templates Hierarchy
● WP API ( codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_APIs);
● WP Multisite
● WordPress security enforcement knowledge
● Detail-oriented and responsive
● Intermediate English
● Experience with agile task management tools (like e.g. Jira) and agile methodologies (like e.g. Scrum) is an advantage
● 20 business days of payable annual free-time
● 5 days of paid sick leave
● A competitive compensation package
● Friendly and open-minded team
● Challenging tasks and projects
● A regular performance appraisal
● An inspiring and cozy office located in the city center (Korolenko Street)
● Relax and fun zones
● Free English 3 hours per week
We are looking for Back-End Engineer with JS skills who takes pride in their work and enjoys being challenged!
You will be a part of a motivated and productive team, who works on projects in the gambling niche. This is the Information platform for online lead generation companies focusing on the iGaming and Finance industries.
Technologies we using there: CMS WordPress, PHP, JS, HTML, CSS.