· English — upper intermediate and higher
· Project management and analytical skills
· Pro-activeness and ability to handle multiple priorities within tight deadlines
· Advanced understanding of marketing principles
· Demonstrate an interest and awareness of product development, trade and consumer insights, communication strategy
· Ability to think/operate strategically and making things happen
· Good communication/interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and in the team
· Good sense of humor
· Understanding of the specifics of the IT market
· Experienced user of social networks
· We teach all the marketing tricks;
· Regular Rate Ups & Assessment Grades;
· Warm-ambient team of the guys who enjoy doing what they do;
· Participation in specialized courses and conferences;
· Candies & Cookies bar.
· Execute the activities stipulated in the brand plan to ensure that brand objectives are achieved & in line with brand strategy
· Maximizing traffic and leads through various channels:
— Social media (SMM) ;
— Paid advertising (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.);
— Search engine optimization (SEO);
— E-mail marketing;
— Promo campaigns planning and execution (multichannel) to maximize sales;
— Referral programs, online catalogs, etc.
· Monitor competitors and their activity on the market and provide regular reports.
We are adept at IT projects accomplishment, by developing in-house ideas as well as cut-to-measure products for our clients from all over the globe. Arranging the chaos of inspiration in the vibrant business solutions — this is what we are handy at the most. We are looking for an up-and-coming and positive-minded person with the monumental desire to self-actualize in this area for ensuring HUSPI brand representation/management through digital channels and lead generation activities.