• Minimum of 2 years of commercial experience as a test engineer.
• Programming skills in a variety of scripting languages, especially Python and Shell.
• Familiar and comfortable in a Linux environment.
• Experience working with development engineers to define and develop test support code and infrastructure.
• Experience working with version control tools like Git and Atlassian suite of products like Jira and Confluence.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Basic knowledge of computer networking.
• Ability to understand the vision of the team.
• An attitude of thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Sees the big picture — capable of a holistic approach to total product quality via automation.
• Strong problem-solving aptitude.
• Commercial experience working in an Agile environment.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience working in a cross-functional team.
• Experience working in a startup environment will be a plus.
• Openness and potential ability to present to key stakeholders.
• Experience in testing and troubleshooting of firmware and software.
• Good spoken and written English (intermediate+)
Location: Kyiv, Volodymyrska str.
Schedule: 9 am — 6 pm ;
— Paid sick leaves (10 days)
— Salary in dollars on account (private entrepreneur) once per month.
Position Specific Skills, Challenges, and Responsibilities:
• Assisting Test and Integration lead to the design and implement automated test framework and continuous integration framework.
• Requirements analysis, test case design, development, execution, and administration.
• Experience in data-driven simulation and simulated test infrastructure.
• Participate in debugging software systems.
• Interworking with different engineering disciplines like hardware, software, firmware, Applications, Cloud technologies, etc.
• Exploratory testing of end to end use-cases involving firmware, software, and applications. Demonstrates good knowledge of the issues surrounding the testing of embedded software and/or systems.
• Assist in product deployments and rollouts.
• Provide post-production and operations support.
• Comprehensive design and documentation of test procedures, bug reports, test reports, and deliverables.
• Continuous improvement of test framework and test methodologies to reduce the frequency and severity of product bugs.
• Reduce the risk of bugs in product releases through manual and automated tests.
• Specification, documentation, and training other staff in the use of the Product and its features.
We integrate with existing control systems to provide fast, easy to install, flexible building management options at a low cost. Synchromesh Wireless systems can be retrofitted to existing buildings at a low cost compared to installing other forms of smart technology
We have developed an iPad BaseBuild app that allows system integrators to configure the entire lighting control system in the commercial building quickly and easily. iPad app has been developed on SWIFT. Testflight is used to deploy an app for testers. The app communicates with AirConnector via BLE.
The project with Customer and Team Lead from Australia.