Do you want to grow in a niche that holds the future?
Biohackingcongress is a company that has been organizing conferences in the US since 2019 with a focus on longevity, physical health, and digital health using biotechnology.
- Organized 5 large-scale conferences in Miami, Las Vegas, and Boston;
- We are at the TOP-2 in the USA;
- Niche growing all over the world.
Our mission: We want to help create a world in which millions more people are engaged with their health, and living happy, wholesome, and long lives.
Our values: are professionalism and openness.
We grow by 15–20% every year, so we are looking for a SALES MANAGER B2B (Business Development Manager) to join our team.
Why join us?
- You work with interesting audience B2B like founders, CEOs, CMO, and event managers in small and average businesses;
- Your Head worked on Facebook and Google and is also SeniorVice president of the Nonprofit organization UACC, which actively helps Ukraine (in 2022 we got 8 000 000 USD for Ukraine), social media below;
- Remote work from anywhere in the world;
- Gain valuable experience working with the American market and practice English constantly;
- One of our employees moved to the US withour help;
- A niche that improves the health and well-being of people;
- There is no micro control for this position, the result is expected;
- US Hours of Operation Monday through Friday 16:00 to 24:00;
- Wage 1000–1200 USD from 1 month of work depending on experience in our niche and USD-linked payment;
- We can cover Coworking in the absence of electricity or the Internet.
For our part, it is important for us that you be productive, responsible, independent, proactive, ambitious, sociable, and also:
- Must have spoken English no lower than Upper-Intermediate (B2+);
Will be a plus:
- Experience with the international market, especially with the USA;
- Working with high checks;
- 1-year experience in a similar position;
- English fluent;
- Uninterrupted internet.
- 1 week: Detailed acquaintance with the scope of the company;
- 1 month: Independent search and contact with potential partners, 2–3 sales, video call with 10–15 clients;
- Month 6: Achieve 5+ sales per month;
- Month 12: Increasing the number of sales and managing the processes of closing deals, and training new team members, from which the following TASKS arise:
- Sell sponsorship (partnership) packages for the conference through Google Meet, presentations ;
- Search for new partners through Linkedin, Email;
- Closing deals with new partners;
- Presentation of the product to the partners of the company;
- Communication with clients at all stages of sales (new client, video call, follow up, contract, invoice);
- Training and adaptation of new team members.
- Communicate with the cofounders, Research analysts in Google Meet/Slack.
Want to work in a company in the niche of the future?! Leave your CV right now and let’s grow professionally together.
A vacancy on our Linkedin
Also, to get to know us better, add a link to Youtube.