• fluency in written and spoken English
• Understanding of Internet basics and strong computer skills
• Extremely proactive, organized, responsible
• Ability to work well in a team / multiple teams
• Ability to work according to flexible schedule
• Positive and enthusiastic
• International working experience
• Hotel industry knowledge
• Great opportunities for professional growth;
• Young, friendly and ambitious team of professionals;
• Cozy office in 10 minutes from metro;
• Regular team-buildings and corporate parties.
● provide excellent customer assistance through e-mail correspondence, live chat and phone calls in timely and accurate manner
● immediately react to customers’ inquiries and decrease the response time to minimum
● solve business and technical issues (in collaboration with technical team)
● process and forward requests from to relevant department representatives
● develop and expand product knowledge and be aware of recent market trends
● create and maintain the relevance of user documentation including how-to guides, user manuals, instructions and FAQs
● be engaged into continuous self-education and cross-learning
HotelFriend is a German IT company with the head office based in Berlin and a development office in Kiev. We develop and support our own product- Hotel management system, designed to facilitate all processes of a hotel, and a Mobile Guest App, using which you can not only choose a hotel and book a room, but also order any service inside and outside your hotel in advance.
We are looking for an Customer Support Specialist to join our big team.