Tracking Specialist is responsible for the monitoring and tracking of our customers’ freight.
This role supports the efforts of our office by providing visibility and maintaining accurate documentation for all loads.
The key responsibilities of this role are to provide clear and concise communication, troubleshoot customer concerns and to pro-actively monitor the movement of freight to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience with GPS or tracking software is a great plus
- Expedite transportation industry knowledge and experience is a great plus
- Dispatch or track and trace experience is a must.
- English level B2+ (Upper-Intermadiate)
- Track and trace all load assignments to ensure accuracy and delivery of time-sensitive freight Initiate “check calls” with drivers on all pick-ups and deliveries
- Communicate with drivers to ensure that on-time service is provided for all customer shipments
- Closely monitor freight via multiple detailed websites to ensure accurate delivery times and to notify customers of potential delays
- Maintain accurate records to include time/date stamps, seal numbers and any specific customer notes
- Work cooperatively with customer service/sales to provide solutions for customers’ needs and resolve issue’s.
- A lively work environment
- 5 days pay vacation
- Comfortable working place
- Descent salary
- Ambition realization
- 1) 23:00 — 08:00 3/3
- 2) 07:00 — 16:00 Monday-Friday
Please also include links to your social networks in your resume