Together, as a team, we achieved market leadership from scratch, becoming the biggest GPU mining eco-system. From an idea, zero investments and no marketing in 2017, to 70% of the ETH network that was under our management.
In recent years, mining has become a mature business with many public companies, and it is still growing. It is predicted to quadruple over the next 10 years. And we are here, building next mining facility management co-pilot driven by AI and automation for clients machines fleet and business efficiency. Reduce energy and operational expenses, while maximising profit.
Now, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who’ll play a crucial role in creating new and speeding up existing Hiveon products.
- You have experience in multiple difficult, dynamic products
- You know what high-responsibility positions and quick professional decisions are
- Have a strong understanding of how to express business needs through the documentation (clear, in-depth, using all the tools you are an expert in)
- Upper-intermediate English as a minimum
- Your domain experience includes crypto / dashboards / monitoring or analytical systems.
Will be a big prio -
- experience in a product company
What would you do
- BA consolidates requirements from all sources (product and technical teams) into clear documentation, with diagrams/descriptions of flow/cases/functional and non-functional requirements.
- Constant monitoring of changes in requirements by the Business Team: prioritization, documentation, evaluation, timely transfer of changes to development teams.
- Create Jira tickets based on concepts (business requirements)
- Participate in planning (note the tickets that are planned — they must fit with Business priorities)
- Initiates and conducts, together with the Project Manager, a grooming sessions with Dev teams.
- Interacts with QA and Dev teams in the process of developing and testing products; initially evaluates the quality of the product after E2E testing, after which it conducts a DEMO for the Product Owner.
- Work with designers (create tasks, participate in design-reviews sessions)
- Review processes related to BA activities
- Act as a BUSINESS for a product
Projects: Enterprise, OS, partly mining-energy collaboration (formation of requirements for finalizing the HUB together with CTO and PM).
About the team and structure
In this position, you will closely work with the CPO, Project manager, and Release manager. Now we are a team of 80+ specialists and 6 products we are working on.
This is possible thanks to a flat structure, small teams, where everyone is a little bit of a product person, digs deep into the product and brings their own ideas.
- We don’t have absolutely clearly described processes, and sometimes you just need to do it in order to seize huge opportunities. This may not suit some people, and that’s ok.
- We have a technological product whose users invest millions or more in their business. Gradually understanding this market and products is a key criterion for further growth and productive work.
- Hiveon OS — the world’s № 1 operating system for miners. 5 years ago, we launched a product that has become leading in the sphere within the first 6 months with no marketing budget.
- Hiveon Pool — the best solution for ETH, ETC mining. Since its launch, our Pool has become a TOP 4 pool for mining worldwide. Last year we got x9 client volume growth.
- Hiveon ASIC Firmware — the game-changing firmware for ASICs. Our users get extra hashrate up to 60%, high protection from viruses, and a bunch of Hive OS features to manage all the farms easily.
- Hiveon ASIC Hub — a time and cost-effective solution. Clients can install thousands of ASICs within minutes and use the benefits of Hive OS.
- Energy — helps our clients optimize and manage their energy costs.
- Hiveon Enterprise — community OS for clients with multiple farms. Give the possibility to monitor as general status of the whole organization, as dive deeper into each worker.
Keep an eye on our upcoming announcements 😏
- Healthy corporate culture all over the company (94% of our team would recommend Hiveon to their friends)
- Remote work with absolutely flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacations & sick leaves
- Learning & Development events compensation
- Only necessary processes and no bureaucracy
- Experience working with non-typical and difficult eco-system that connected millions of devices throughout the world.
Sounds good? We’ll be glad to meet you