Starting in 2017 with a few people on board, zero investments and no marketing, we launched Hiveon. Understanding of what we did (a software for mining geeks) helped us to define the goal — this must be high-quality products. In 2018 we became the 1st leading global ecosystem for cryptocurrency mining.
Today we remain ranking the forefront in the niche, expanded mining product set. With 100 people in a team, and 2 mln active connected devices in 200+ countries 🔝.
The next milestone is to become a TOP-1 ecosystem in Web3, uniting Mining and Crypto fintech solutions.
We are proven not only by our users but also by such resources as: “Galleon” in the Top 10 Best Mining OS, “Mining Pool Stats” in the TrustPool ranking in RVN and ETC, and others. The scaling of Hiveon and our product suite didn’t force us to attract investments. We’re still building self-payback products, and we will do in the future.
As for now, we are looking for a skillful, proactive and result-oriented Frontend Engineer (React) to join our best Front-End Team! You will develop and support web and mobile applications for the № 1 software for crypto miners in the world.
We need a person who is not just writing the code, we need an engineer who can develop a solution to any task and maybe even teach us how to do it! 💪
If you are:
- A person who is passionate about your work, always striving to improve everything you do.
- A person who loves to create great UI and UX.
- A person who is always eager to learn something new, watch the trends, and try to implement new ideas where possible. But also capable to analyze the situation on the project and decide what changes are required.
- A person who can design and implement a project from scratch.
Let’s create unique solutions together!
About the role
- Development and support of existing projects (React, Redux, Webpack)
- Working with mobile applications (Cordova)
- Find and implement new interesting, sometimes challenging solutions
- Working with the design team to get the greatest UI/UX
- Cross-browser and adaptive page making
- Optimizing the application’s critical parts
What makes you a perfect match for this role
- Initiative and independence!
- 5+ years of strong professional background in front-end development
- 4+ years of demonstrated work experience focused on building user interfaces in React/Redux
- Previous experience and desire to work further with Cordova/React Native/Flutter
- Experience with class components
- Experience with and understanding of state managers’ work
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS/SCSS and JS. You must work efficiently and to a high standard
- Understanding of CSS-modules, Post CSS
- Skill to write good quality and reusable code. A good taste in design is a must
- Experience with Tailwind
- Knowledge or hands-on experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Knowledge and experience with Typescript
- Upper-Intermediate level of English to be able to communicate with foreign colleagues (we are international team 🌎)
Will be a plus
- Understanding how SEO works
- Experience with reselect, Redux-toolkit, Canvas
- Experience with Gatsby, Next JS
- Experience with custom Webpack configs
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Docker
- Previous experience with Vue.js/Angular
- Familiarity with mining domains
- Being a part of the team forming the largest crypto-mining ecosystem in the world
- A positive team atmosphere & healthy corporate culture all over the company (94% of our team would recommend Hiveon to their friends. 45% of our newcomers joined us through internal referrals in 2022)
- Remote work with absolutely flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacations & sick leaves
- 100% compensation for your development — professional courses, certificates, conferences, etc.
- Freedom of innovation and creativity
- Only necessary processes and meetings, no bureaucracy
Feel us? Join if so 🔥