Launched in 2017, Hiveon is a leading global one-stop ecosystem for 💰cryptocurrency mining, with 2M active connected devices in 200+ countries 🔝.
⛏ Hiveon’s product suite includes Hive OS, Hiveon Pool, Hiveon ASIC firmware, Hiveon ASIC hub. We are committed to innovation and support the vision of cryptocurrency’s role in decentralized banking systems and financial services for the future of the world.
We’re a super-effective team of 100 completely diverse individuals located in 10+ countries 🌎. Some of us are keen on racing, others — on writing and playing music. We even have a European Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion. But we all believe in crypto and follow common principles:
🔸 Deliver growth
🔸 Be initiative & take an ownership
🔸 Teamwork & collaborate
🔸 Go faster and smarter
🔸 Strive for awesome
🔸 Respect, care, make fun
☄ Once, we were asked what we would do in case of a deadly comet or asteroid hit and one day left to live. Our answer was — we would gather our families and friends to spend time together. Thus, we would have fun and unforgettable moments with our loved ones.💛 Because we are used to living our lives to the fullest! 🥳
We’re looking for a strong, skillful, and self-organized DevOps Engineer with the helicopter vision — someone who has a broad perspective and is willing to work in a strong team. We use the latest technologies and fresh architectural solutions (Golang, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, Redis/KeyDB, NATS, gRPC, Flutter, React, Vue.js).
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Technical and functional improvement of our software. We are open to suggestions!
- Tasks planning and estimating, distribution of work inside the team
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding available technical solutions
- Providing top-notch programming skills to our highly innovative software
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
What makes you a perfect match for this role:
- Initiative and independence!
- 5+ years’ commercial experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform or others)
- Network troubleshooting and configuration skills
- CI/CD experience
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Deep knowledge of PostgreSQL/Clickhouse
- Familiarity with the mining/crypto domain
- Knowledge of blockchain/cryptocurrency
What you’ll love about Hiveon 🧡
- Being a part of the team forming the largest crypto-mining ecosystem in the world
- A positive team atmosphere & healthy corporate culture all over the company (94% of our team would recommend Hiveon to their friends. 55% of our newcomers joined us through internal referrals in 2021)
- Remote work
- Absolutely flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacations & sick leaves
- Competitive salary according to your position and timely performance reviews
- 100% compensation for your development — professional courses, certificates, conferences, etc.
- Freedom of innovation and creativity
- Only necessary processes and no bureaucracy
- We provide you with any resources needed for a high level of performance 🚀
- Hive OS — the world’s № 1 operating system for miners. 5 years ago, we launched a product that has become leading in the sphere within the first 6 months with no marketing budget.
- Hiveon Pool — the best solution for ETH, ETC mining. Since its launch, our Pool has become a TOP 4 pool for mining worldwide. Last year we got x9 client volume growth.
- Hiveon ASIC Firmware — the game-changing firmware for ASICs. Our users get extra hashrate up to 60%, high protection from viruses, and a bunch of Hive OS features to manage all the farms easily.
- Hiveon ASIC Hub — a time and cost-effective solution. Clients can install thousands of ASICs within minutes and use the benefits of Hive OS.
- Crypto finance solutions — we are in the process of developing game-changing solutions at the moment.
Yep, we’re cool 😎. Apply today!