We are a team of business and tech enthusiasts with an unquenching thirst for success and mammoth experience behind our backs. We know how to harness technologies in a way that makes processes work.
We’ve merged tech and business expertise to deliver results, not lofty promises. Here at Hive, we strive to make our clients and our employees happy. Join us and tell the world how great you are!
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our small but fast-growing team, who will be directly involved in the formation and development of the company’s talent acquisition goals.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT recruitment
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of programming languages, frameworks, libraries, etc.
- Knowledge of effective recruitment strategies, methods, tools, and sources
- Ability to establish and maintain a vast network of effective professional relationships
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and verbal)
Good to have
- Human Resources-related experience (onboarding, one-to-one meeting, etc.)
- Fast development of your professional skills;
- An opportunity to assemble a small recruitment team and to become a team leader in the nearest future;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver, Kyiv City-Center;
- Paid vacation (20 working days a year) and sick days;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate/team/special events;
- Work from anywhere you want, just stop by the office for team meetings.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including coordinating, sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates;
- Establish recruiting requirements on the kick-off meetings with clients;
- Correspondence with all the parties involved in the recruitment process;
- Drive and implement ideas for hiring improvement;
- Manage and develop relationships with candidates and employees;
- Keep and help to develop further our company culture;
- As soon as you get along with our recruitment needs, you will start to manage your own team.