We are an IT outsourcing\outstaffing company based in Kyiv. We help companies to expand their teams by providing highly-skilled IT specialists. Our customers are product companies from various industries around the globe.
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our small but fast-growing team, who will be directly involved in the formation and development of the company’s sales process by conducting market research and bringing new customers.
As a small start-up, we build our work with minimum bureaucracy. Our team will support you in every step of your career development. We like to optimize processes, so do not hesitate to share your ideas.
We are open to candidates without experience, who are energetic, motivated, and want to have a quick start in the IT industry.
- At least 6 months of experience in lead generation, we might consider less experienced candidates but with an ability and motivation to learn fast;
- You have strong research skills and practice different approaches on LinkedIn, etc.
- You are a responsible, result-oriented, and fast learner;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both written and verbal);
- Good analytical skills, the attention to detail;
- Experience with GSuite (Gmail, Google Spreadsheet, etc.).
Good to have
- Experience with any Sales CRM system (like Pipedrive, Hubspot, SalesForce, etc.);
- Experience with any Email campaign tools (Outreach, Interseller, Reply.io, etc.);
- Experience in communication with foreign clients/customers;
- Understanding of the IT industry.
What we offer
- Opportunity to explore the IT industry through the sales process;
- Being mentored by the team with mammoth experience behind their backs;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver, Kyiv city centre;
- Paid vacation (20 working days a year) and sick days;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from anywhere you want, just stop by the office for team meetings
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday;
- Corporate/team/special events.
- Following market research and lead generation processes;
- Constantly updating and maintaining database;
- Set up email campaigns and manage deliverability;
- Handling first-line communication, qualifying inquiries;
- Sales Assistance activities including participation in negotiations with potential clients.