Our Client is a multi-faceted digital agency specializing in SaaS development and marketing. Headquarters are in San Francisco, Ca, and a branch in Russia.
This is a 100% remote, full-time job with flexible working hours. You will be working with professional developers mid-senior level. They are 11 in a team. They are engaged in several b2b projects that automate business processes and data processing in the field of Internet marketing. You will help them in working on customer-facing SaaS applications with Ruby on Rails on the back-end and Vue.js on the front-end.
What you bring to the team:
- You must have significant experience working on enterprise Rails applications and a familiarity with the following technologies:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experienced with Vue.js or React or Angular
- Experienced with testing with RSpec
- Intermediate English
Your day-to-day activities include:
There are several Ruby On Rails codebases that need optimizations, new features, refactoring, and maintenance.
- Writing well-tested ruby code
- Designing and developing new features
- Identifying and fixing bugs
- Reviewing pull requests of your teammates
- Optimizing performance issues
- Delivering high-quality code on a consistent basis
- 100% remote full-time job
- You can work by your own schedule, nevertheless, as a team, we have daily stand-ups, weekly code reviews, and bi-weekly sprints
- A team of professionals, so we expect the same from you
- Access to the most up-to-date industry tools and software
- You will have the freedom to think of your own solutions and implement them with the support of other senior Ruby developers
- We track performance not the number of hours you work
- If you have reliable internet, you can work from anywhere in the world