About the client:
Our client is a branding, communications, and design service provider focused exclusively on clients’ needs in the investment management industry, with particular emphasis on the private equity and real estate asset classes.
They are serving leading private equity firms, hedge funds, venture capital firms, real estate investment firms, and wealth and asset managers.
In Europe, they run an outsourcing production studio that has performed all aspects of design and programming work for our clients since 2016. Their European team comprises 30 professionals, including art and design directors, designers, developers, and project managers, all working remotely from various cities and countries.
In this role, you’re going to:
- Take over the implementation of the project from start to finish: from taking the Adobe XD and Figma design layouts to launching the fully programmed and animated website on the client’s server.
- Develop responsive and cross-browsing websites that are easily editable from the WP dashboard.
- Implement creative animation solutions recommended by web designers as well as your own animation ideas.
- Optimize website performance, security, and accessibility.
- Maintain and update existing WordPress sites.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions for website problems.
- Provide advisory and technical support to teammate developers.
- Occasionally participate in calls with IT specialists on the client side.
Who you are:
- Creative, reliable, and hard-working professional with strong team-player qualities.
- You have 3+ years of experience in WordPress web development.
- Fluency in PHP, HTML, CSS (including SCSS). Strong skills in ES6, GSAP, Webpack, Git.
- You should be curious, enthusiastic, and eager to find extraordinary solutions to non-typical web challenges.
- Should be attentive to details and have a good eye for aesthetics to be able to translate a beautiful design into a sophisticated website.
- Should have good time-management and self-organization skills and be ready to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- English skills — Intermediate Strong+
- 100% remote role.
- Working hours: Monday — Friday, 9 am — 5 pm CET.
- 24 calendar days of annual paid vacation.
- Stable salary. Year-to-end bonuses based on results.
- Paid probation period of 1 month
Looking for a long-term relationship and proposing a friendly, collaborative remote environment, high stable compensation, interesting, challenging projects, and constant growth.