Hybrid work model
Relocation to Krakow
This role is for an afternoon schedule, working 3pm-11pm.
Please, pay attention! This position is only for the candidates who is ready to work from office in Krakow at least 3 days a week. Relocation package and visa support is provided by the company.
We`re looking for a technically skilled people to work for the international product company, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), which leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments.
Technical Support Enginner is a necessary role in the organization to serve customers by resolving technical issues and answering technical questions that customers have in a timely manner. With a primary focus on customer satisfaction. As a Support Engineer, you’ll have continuous opportunities to apply your best technical skills while building new skills ranging from scripting to debugging.
What You’ll Do:
- Assisting customers by:
- Triaging inbound support cases
- Solving customer support cases
- Working with other Support Engineers to assist with their assigned cases
- Answering customer questions in the Tanium community site
- Improve customer experience by:
- Documenting best practices
- Tracking activity, documenting root cause, and reporting
- Serving as a technical subject matter expert, focusing mostly on the testing and troubleshooting aspects of the area
- Testing Tanium and providing feedback to the Engineering teams on how we can improve the overall customer experience
We expect from our candidates:
- 3+ years into their career field with solid technical skills in one or more areas of networking, security, operations, scripting, and/or programming
- Ability to master new concepts and technologies; continually striving to master the Tanium platform and modules
- Problem solving; can break problems down into manageable, ordered piece parts and successfully convey the problem statement and plan to others
- Aptitude for comprehending complex troubleshooting
- Good Judgement; understand the importance of weighing cost and value in decision making and practice making good judgement calls with improved consistency overtime
- Independent; should be able to independently work on problems; should be able to complete tasks with limited assistance; participate in projects and follow technical support procedures only requiring help on more complex enterprise initiatives or issues
- Enlish level — B2+
Good to Have:
- Hands-on Tanium experience
- Relevant technical certifications (Google IT Support Professional Certificate, CISSP, MCSE, A+/Security+/Network+ combined, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following technical domains: Endpoint Security, Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting, Incident Response, Systems Management, Utility Scripting (bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python.)
If you`re interested in this wonderful opportunity and consider yourself a good match, I will be happy to share more information and start the discussion.
Looking forward to your reply ;)