We are looking for a Senior or Middle AWS Engineering for an USA company.
The company creates highly integrated task management, calendar events, chat, and cloud storage to help business achieve new heights.
Businesses get to own their data, have their own space to run their business, assign tasks, and chat with their people.
By using app, businesses benefit from:
— Complete control over your company’s communications and data
— Enhanced security with the ability to wipe company data from personal devices
— Complete data retention of your communications data
— Easy, fast cloud drive storage for all of your communication data
• Implement Systems That Are Highly Available, Scalable, And Self-healing On The Aws Platform
• Design, Manage, And Maintain Tools To Automate Operational Processes On Aws
• Automate Security Controls, Governance Processes, And Compliance Validation On Aws
• Work Closely With Developers To Implement Continuous Delivery Systems And Methodologies On Aws
• Define And Deploy Monitoring, Metrics, And Logging Systems On Aws
• Build Tools And Processes To Support The Infrastructure
• Informally Train And Share Aws Knowledge Within The Team
• Optional: Certified On At Least One: Aws Devops Engineering, Aws Certified Developer — Associate, Or Aws Certified Sysops Administrator — Associate
• Proficient With Aws Services: Compute And Network, Storage And Cdn, Database, Analytics, Application Services, Deployment, And Management ( EC2, EKS, CI/CD, IAM, Cost Management)
• Experience With Multi-tier Architectures: Load Balancers, Caching, Web Servers, Application Servers, Databases, And Networking
• Familiarity Interacting With Aws Apis
• Aws Disaster Recovery Design And Deployment Across Regions A Plus
• Experience In Automation And Testing Via Scripting & Programming
• Self-starter Excited To Relentlessly Solve Many Technical Challenges
• Clear Written And Verbal Communication in English
English — B2
We will be glad to receive your reply. Please share your CV by Email [email protected], Telegram @apershikova.