Looking for a top notch SEO Specialist (US-Based Marketing Agency)
Join our team in delivering world-class medical marketing solutions for some of the best doctors across North America.
As our SEO Specialist, you will be responsible to create and execute strategies to grow our clients’ organic search traffic, as well as managing all aspects of optimization and conversion. We’re looking for a solutions-oriented, willing to try anything, “out-of-the-box” mindset!
What you can expect:
- Fun team with good work life balance.
- A growing company with opportunities.
- A solid core system, open to new strategies.
- We delegate all link building.
- We have a support team of writers & devs.
- Perform, strategize, and manage technical SEO, on-page SEO, for 300+ clients, in close collaboration with our content marketing team.
- Track results and deliver easy-to-understand, results-driven reports for clients and the leadership team.
- Strategize modern SEO practices to continually create positive, growth-oriented results in line with clients’ goals.
What you will crush
- Perform in-depth analysis, diagnose and report issues and opportunities, make adjustments as needed
- Execute detailed keyword research and SEO audits and identify solutions for increased visibility, traffic, and conversions
- Implement on-page SEO, A/B testing, off-page SEO according to best practices
- Identify and execute areas for improvement, including page speed optimization, schema markup, and image optimization
- Write, edit, proof, and review external marketing communications, including ads, titles, and descriptions
- Create and modify existing SEO content for individual pages
- Set up Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Google Ads Accounts
- Monitor Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and link Profiles
- Track results and deliver easy-to-understand, results-driven reports for clients and the leadership team
- Proactively perform competitor analysis and adjust strategies as needed
- Support the content marketing team in strategizing and creating the right content to reach growth goals
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of tactics, tools, technology, and processes
- Clearly communicate to customers and internal communications team analytics and ROI
- Manage the execution of SEO for 250+ clients
In order to be successful, you will bring
- 5+ years of proven experience in search engine optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, GSC, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Moz, WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge and experience of HubSpot CRM and automation systems like Zapier, etc.
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote