• Basic knowledge of Java Core
• Knowledge of Sql / XML, JSON / HTTP / Servlet API
• Experience with JPA, Junit
• Formal degree in software engineering, information technology or equivalent
• English language — Intermediate level (both written and spoken)
• Spring core, web, security
• Competitive salary rate depending on your experience and skills
• A greenfield project with the ability to define the process and impact the results
• A team where your feedback is appreciated
• Challenging tasks and ability to improve the professional knowledge and skills
• Modern office and equipment in the city center
• Free secured parking
• Flexible working hours/possible remote work
• Covered vacation of 24 working, paid sick leaves
• Full/partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• Free corporate English classes + speaking club with native speaker
• Work in Agile team, participation in sprint plannings, daily meetings, retrospectives, code reviews
• Work closely with stakeholders of the project
• Contribute to the complete software development life cycle process
• Develop high performance
• Be a self-motivated, proactive and result oriented team player
If you are still reading this — you have to try. Contact us and join the party!
The product is a managed clinical data exchange solution for payers, providers and software vendors serving the healthcare industry.
The product enables clinical data exchange between source systems considered to be external to a payor or provider organization and their enterprise applications.
Highly scalable platform for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid configurations. The technology stack is 100% Java, leveraging open source applications and frameworks at the core but heavily extended to support healthcare standards such as FHIR, and HL7. Identity management and self-sovereign technologies (blockchain and IPFS).