• 3+ years of experience as DevOps
• Deep knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, ECR, etc.)
• Deep knowledge of Linux/Unix
• Source Control (Git, Bitbucket)
• Automated Builds and Deployment with Jenkins
• CAC and IAC Concepts
• Container Concepts (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Experience with building secure infrastructure
• Competitive salary rate depending on your experience and skills
• A greenfield project with the ability to define the process and impact the results
• A team where your feedback is appreciated
• Challenging tasks and ability to improve the professional knowledge and skills
• Modern office and equipment in the city center
• Free secured parking
• Flexible working hours/possible remote work
• Covered vacation of 24 working, paid sick leaves
• Full/partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• Free corporate English classes
• Support existing environments in both on-prem and cloud
• Cover DevOps needs of a dev team
• Implement development best practices and standards
• Detect existing product infrastructure issues and vulnerabilities
• Document results of investigations, deployment strategies, etc. when needed.
• Follow team processes (e.g., sprint, stand-ups, retrospectives, planning, grooming, etc.)
The product is a managed clinical data exchange solution for payers, providers and software vendors serving the healthcare industry.
The product enables clinical data exchange between source systems considered to be external to a payor or provider organization and their enterprise applications.
Highly scalable platform for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid configurations. The technology stack is 100% Java, leveraging open source applications and frameworks at the core but heavily extended to support healthcare standards such as FHIR, and HL7. Identity management and self-sovereign technologies (blockchain and IPFS).