— 6 Years of Experience as QA Automation Engineer.
— Proficiency in Java, Selenium, Jenkins and other automated testing tools.
— Experienced with UI automation using Selenium.
— Experienced with API testing and Automation for REST API’s.
— Experienced with DataBase testing using JDBC for automation and the ability to write SQL queries.
— Experience building and maintaining automated test frameworks and scripts.
— Manual QA testing experience.
— Strong oral and written communication skills.
— You are comfortable with collaborating using Git.
— Ability to provide code samples either privately or through a Github repo.
— Experience with any of the following would be considered a plus...
Python test development
Appium and other testing tools
Convenient office location
Unlimited Vacation policy
Help with relocation for the perfect candidate
Experience exchange with our foreign colleagues and even US business trips
Corporate English lessons with a native speaker
Full or partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
Corporate gym, table tennis and other fun staff
1. Participate in design discussions about test frameworks and test scripts
2. Execute automated tests analyzes and reports results as needed.
3. Execute tests manually and debug failures
4. Propose enhancements to the automation framework. Work with automation architects to enhance the automation framework to increase the reliability, usability, and performance of the automated solution.
5. Write a clean, concise, readable code that follows common design patterns and principles.
6. Complete work with a conscientious attitude and good follow-through.
7. Collaborate with coworkers from design, engineering, product, project, QA and content teams.
8. Learn the digital product development lifecycle and our agile process.
9. Utilize multi-tasking and context shifting skills.
10. Stay informed with changes in technology.
11. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
Founded in 2014, HealthJoy is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to help employers and employees maximize the value of their benefits. Our platform provides members with a centralized benefits experience by combining a virtual healthcare assistant (JOY) and benefits wallet with telemedicine and concierge services. By integrating these services, members are guided to the right point of care, high quality and low cost physicians and facilities, and prescription savings. Additionally, JOY proactively helps members manage their health and understand the benefits they have elected.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.