• Fluent expertise in Adobe CC
• Fluent expertise in Adobe InDesign
• Able to communicate your designs clearly and effectively to the internal team and clients
• Strong concept development
• Graphics art direction
• Ability to efficiently execute and manage multiple design briefs at once
• Strong organisational & scheduling skills
• Attention to detail is an absolute must
• Good time management
• Working remotely and communicating effectively through Microsoft Teams, Zoom and email
• Not essential but App, UX & UI, Motion/animation Design and video editing experience will be extremely desirable
We are Hatchly (www.hatchly.co.uk), a startup based primarily in the UK. Our focus is on disrupting the graphic design market by offering high-quality design, on-demand, for a flat monthly fee, all under one online platform — essentially the Netflix of graphic design.
Our goal is simple — to create graphic design assets that are manageable, timesaving and high quality, for businesses of all sizes.
We are a very friendly, respectful and outgoing bunch of individuals from all kinds of different backgrounds and all work remotely across the globe who all want to make a big impact with a lot of ambition.
We regularly host team meetings, hold design critiques, have virtual work drinks/games, share plenty of GIFs and care about personal development through training, mentorship and one-to-one knowledge sharing sessions. If you feel you’d be well suited to a non-traditional agency approach and a new way of working, then we’d love to hear from you! :)
Salary: The salary is gross and is between $500 — $900 per month, depending on experience and negotiable.
Working Hours: Monday — Friday 9am — 5pm BST
Holiday: 25 days
Approximate start date: 24th May/1st June 2021
We are a tight-knit team of 6 but rapidly growing and we are on the lookout for an out-going, fun and hardworking Junior/Mid-weight graphic designer who can join the Hatchly family to manage their own time, work closely with clients and collaborate with other designers.
We are looking for a full-time Junior/Midweight Graphic Designer, who has graduated in Graphic Design (or has a strong design portfolio) who will be expected to work on a variety of campaigns and projects, working very closely with the Account Director, Managing Director and Senior Designer to produce beautiful designs.
The Junior/Midweight Graphic Designer will be responsible for many different jobs ranging from creating on-brand internal & external marketing collateral, spear-heading website designs, initiating and maintaining branding processes, generating clients brochures, logos, social media posts, infographics and more, all with the support from the wider team.
As a Junior/Midweight Graphic Designer you will:
• Manage and create designs for our clients through our unique project dashboard
• Conduct and manage quality assurance
• Project manage your time and tasks using Monday.com
• Regularly attend meetings with the team to discuss areas of priority
• Be able to manage quick turnarounds and occasionally work under pressure
• Create promotional materials/artwork
• Oversee and maintain clients brand consistency across a range of different brand guidelines
• Occasionally join kick-off and catch up calls with clients
• Be advanced/fluent in written and spoken English
• Be able to interpret English data and descriptions and turn it into a beautiful graphics
• Design all types of offline and online graphic design e.g. Logo design, web design, apps (desirable), menus, flyers, brochures, social media, shorts GIFs and more.
• Keep up to date with emerging software and design processes
• Create beautiful illustrations, mainly in a Saas style
• Work in collaboration with many different types of clients ranging from startups right the way through to larger agencies
• A minimum computer spec of an i5 processor, at least 6GB Ram and at least 250GB Hard drive
If this all sounds like you, please don’t hesitate in applying and sending over some of your design work with a cover letter about why you think you’d be suited to joining our Hatchly family — good luck and I look forward to hopefully meeting you soon :)
P.S. We’d love to know a little about you, so when applying please tell us one of your hardest problems that you have solved and one fun and exciting fact about yourself... :)