Gunzilla Games is looking for an Associate Producer. You will facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project.
As an Associate Producer, you will:
- Serve as a driving force for Gunzilla’s Project, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Senior Producer.
- Be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of Gunzilla’s Project
- Support specific feature teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to timely completion.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- You will oversee features throughout development, and you will be responsible for feature development and ensuring the feature is developed to a high quality and within budget.
- Collaborate with the Product Owners to create tasks and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with the projects strategy
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Work with sprint teams to meet company goals, assist the team in removing blockers and raising risks.
- Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success.
- Experience in AAA game development is a must.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in video game production.
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (Confluence, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Very good self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Must be willing to work in Frankfurt, Germany, and to work with different time zones.
- Passion for Video Games, especially futuristic, sci-fi, 3rd person games.
- Experience with being able to solve day-to-day studio issues.
- A University degree.
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Knowledge of online competitive shooters, 3rd person games, and Battle Royale games.
- Previous experience with the Unreal Engine.
— Flexible Working & Work from Home
— Health Insurance
— Revenue Based Bonuses
— English/German Courses
— 25 Annual Paid Vacation & 30 Sick Days
— Public Transportation
— Relocation & Accommodation Support
— Office Perks & Gym Membership