ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager who will specifically support all communications required for the company’s blockchain-based cryptocurrency project GunZ. This especially includes, but is not limited to, strategically planning and executing communication towards and with Social Media, Content Creators, and directly with the specific Community.
- Knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and related technologies as well as an understanding of usage within videogames is essential.
- Plan and execute the global social media and community communications strategy for Gunzilla’s Off The Grid title and cryptocurrency project GunZ, in liaison and collaboration with Gunzilla’s overall corporate and product communication team
- Craft required communications copy, including but not limited to Q&As, Fact Sheets, Backgrounder information, etc. as well as Social Media copy and direct communication with Communities and Stakeholders
- Identifying communication opportunities and fostering KOL and influencer outreach and relations
- Monitor, identify and report KOL, influencer, and community requirements, and develop communication strategies and tactics accordingly, within requirements and targets of the overall project, guidelines, and brand standards
- Engage with audiences
- Increase engagements and followers through organic or paid strategies
- Follow current trends and changes in the various social platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Manage social media accounts’ layouts
- Maintaining communication consistency quality standards by aligning different departments on the brand’s direction, choice, and tactics
- Manage communications content calendar, follow up on assets created with the studio teams, and timely delivery to communications groups
- Plan and conduct audience research
- Develop, monitor, and measure KPIs to analyze the impact and effectiveness of campaigns
- 2 to 3 years of experience related to Social Media and Community communications
- Experience in video games, entertainment industries, or fin-tech preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills, fluent English, with the ability to adapt communication and tonality for various audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365
- Extensive knowledge of the use of all standard Social Media platforms, including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, TikTok
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, including adaptability to last-minute changes
- Ability to see the global picture and keep track of important little details
- Ability to think “outside of the box”, willing to innovate and find new ways to communicate
- Analytical understanding
- Accountable, working self-driven and self-motivated, positive solution-oriented attitude
- Passion for videogames, technological and financial topics
- Politically and culturally sensitive
- Genuine diversity and inclusion
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Revenue Based Bonuses
- English / German Courses
- 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Public Transportation
- Relocation & Accommodation Support
- Office Perks & Gym Membership
COME AS YOU ARE
Videogames are for everyone, so everyone should have the opportunity to create them. We’re looking for a huge variety of unique life experiences to help shape the worlds we’re developing, so promise your application will be given the same consideration as everyone else’s, regardless of your background. Let’s make video game history together!
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Here’s what you can expect when applying at Gunzilla.
· Simply fill in the registration form and send us your CV & Portfolio, if applicable
· If your selected, you’ll be contacted by our recruitment team for a Zoom call.
· After this the next steps would be Hiring manager and Team Zoom interviews, or you’ll be invited to meet us at our recruiting studio.
· Some roles require a competency test, which the recruitment team will support you on.
· Following your interview, we’ll contact you either way.
· If the interview went well but we feel you aren’t suited to the specific role, we’ll retain your details (with your permission) for future consideration.