ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer. The person in this position will help develop and support various gameplay features (e.g. movement, shooting), gameplay entities (e.g. kill zones, rockets, bombs), and AI-related features (e.g. AI-specific weapons, behaviors) for our AAA title as well as collaborate with game designers to design and implement the game features from scratch.
COME AS YOU ARE
Videogames are for everyone, so everyone should have the opportunity to create them. We’re looking for a huge variety of unique life experiences to help shape the worlds we’re developing, so promise your application will be given the same consideration as everyone else’s, regardless of your background. Let’s make video game history together!
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Here’s what you can expect when applying at Gunzilla.
· Simply fill in the registration form and send us your CV & Portfolio, if applicable
· If your selected, you’ll be contacted by our recruitment team for a Zoom call.
· After this the next steps would be Hiring manager and Team Zoom interviews, or you’ll be invited to meet us at our recruiting studio.
· Some roles require a competency test, which the recruitment team will support you on.
· Following your interview, we’ll contact you either way.
· If the interview went well but we feel you aren’t suited to the specific role, we’ll retain your details (with your permission) for future consideration.