GT was founded in 2019 by a former executive from Apple, Nest, and Google. GT’s mission is to connect the world’s best talent with product careers offered by high-growth companies in the UK, USA, Canada, and Germany. You will be a dedicated part of the core team, working directly with product leadership.
As a Senior Marketing and Communication Manager, you will be primarily responsible for planning, coordinating, designing, and executing marketing and communication across digital channels and in-person experiences for GT and our clients.
If you have hands-on experience in creating and executing marketing strategy from scratch, working with digital marketing on the global market, managing different stakeholders, and are motivated to bring new ideas we would love to meet you!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
1. Strategy Development and Execution
- Launch and execute marketing and communication strategy for GT from the ground up.
- Closely cooperate and manage the freelance teams.
- Implement multi-channel marketing campaigns for brand awareness and lead generation in US and UK markets.
- Promote GT’s Employer brand in Ukrainian, Turkish, and Polish markets.
- Showcase the company’s services across multiple channels, such as our website, social media platforms, email, online media, search ads, events, and SEO.
- Regularly analyze campaign performance, and discover new channels, platforms, and tools to communicate with our target audience.
- Coordinate a network of freelancers and in-house team members to align everyone’s efforts within projects.
2. Client Campaign Development and Performance Monitoring
- Design digital marketing campaigns for clients and make adjustments to ensure the achievement of their business goals.
- Break down digital strategy into a clear roadmap for the team.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, encompassing web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and content strategies.
- Analyze project performance, pinpoint opportunities for scaling, and modify marketing hypotheses.
- Lead the strategic sessions & presentations for clients.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Digital Marketing\Communication Manager in IT;
- Experience in managing different stakeholders, a data-driven approach in communications;
- Readiness to be flexible & resilient in a changing environment;
- Experience in Brand and LeadGen marketing, Content, PPC, SEO & Email marketing;
- Firm grasp of emerging online marketing tools and practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Deep knowledge of presentation tools;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach;
- Proven success in an early stage (scale-up) organization;
- Fluent English.
It would be great if:
- You have a solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, AhRefs, SimilarWeb, Google Keywords Planner, WordPress, EditorX, and others;
- You have experience with Hubspot;
- You have experience in B2B SaaS;
- You worked in startup, scale-up, out staff companies;
- You have your own network of freelancers;
- You have knowledge of Global and Ukrainian PR.
1. Recruitment Interview
2. Marketing experience interview
3. Final interview
4. Reference Check
We go beyond usual perks... By working with us, you will get:
- Health insurance
- Psychotherapy assistance allowance
- Gym allowance
- Individual educational budget
- Monthly commute allowance for those who visit the office in Kyiv/Krakow or free parking space in the Unit.City (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- 18 business days of paid vacation days per year.
- Paid sick leaves.
- All public holidays are paid days off.
- Professional growth and regular performance reviews.
- Maternity & paternity leave policy;
- Business trips.