GT was founded in 2019 by a former executive from Apple, Nest, and Google. GT’s mission is to connect the world’s best talent with product careers offered by high-growth companies in the UK, USA, Canada, Germany, and the Netherlands. You will be a dedicated part of the core tech team, working directly with product leadership.
On behalf of Vpod Solutions, GT is looking for a self-driven Technical Support Consultant.
About Vpod Solutions
Vpod simplifies processes and amplifies experiences to make workplaces better and easier to use. We are a platform of smart tools that connect customers, engage employees, and lead the way for workplace evolution.
About the project
As a Technical Support Consultant, you will work with two products: Vgreet Virtual Reception and Smart Lockers. Vpod’s Vgreet Virtual Reception is an employee and visitor management kiosk that delivers an amplified reception experience. Vpod’s employee storage lockers offer a frictionless, personalised experience for staff and visitors to store their personal belongings safely at the workplace, without the hassles of bringing physical keys. It is also called Day Lockers which can be reserved for one day.
BBC, Unilever, Vodafone, Toyota, Google, British Council.
- Strong technical understanding of web and mobile applications/platforms
- Clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in understanding source data from various systems and platforms for data integration
- High-energy, decisive, ability to self-motivate and work within a driven team
- Ability to display good judgment
- Comfortable working with customers and internal teams in different time zones
- The ability to confidently to quickly pick up new systems and technology.
- Knowledge of CRM (HubSpot will be a big plus) and Project Management tools
- Highly organized and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Building strong, respectful customer-centric relationships.
- Responsive and takes ownership of issues and challenges as they arise.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Support the First and Second Line teams to ensure service excellence with our clients.
- Communicate efficiently with sales and support teams on various client requirements.
- Support client networking requirements of Vpod’s solutions.
- Ensure personal knowledge and exposure to business change opportunities remains up-to-date, appropriate, and relevant.
- Experience in deploying technologies across multiple sites.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments.
- Liaise with customers regarding the onboarding process and add personalisation where appropriate.
- Own the onboarding process, ensuring resources are efficiently booked and scheduled.
- Coordinate, implement and organise training, liaising with the internal training team.
- Maintain effective and regular communication both with internal teams and customers.
- Collate data and reports to identify client usage to drive efficiency and improve the client’s experience.
Our Expectations of You
- Sound understanding of Smart technologies and testing methodology
- Familiarity with website monitoring, performance, and analytics tools
- Strong understanding of the customer journey and how to map out user flows
- Proven ability to set priorities and deliver high-quality outcomes within a high-volume work environment with strict time constraints
- Proven client liaison and customer service experience
- Ability to interpret technological requirements and communicate them to technical and non-technical customers (internal and external)
We go beyond usual perks... By working with us, you will get:
- Health insurance
- Lunches coverage
- Psychotherapy assistance allowance
- Gym allowance
- Individual educational budget
- Monthly commute allowance for those who visit the office in Kyiv/Krakow or free parking space in Unit.City (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Best-in-class IT equipment mirroring our client set-up
- Paid vacation days and sick leave
- All public holidays are paid days off
1. Recruiter interview
2. Hiring Manager interview
3. Culture fit interview
4. Reference check
GT working model:
You will work directly with a client through our Extended Team model. We try to do things differently and put our efforts to integrate you as deeply as possible into the client’s team. You work with the same tools and technologies as they do and are managed directly by the client without any intermediary in between. We help you build relationships and create an environment where you genuinely feel like a member of the client’s team. We also encourage trips to a client and join teambuilding and after-work activities. Our Extended Team model is focused on long-term projects that last over several years.