On behalf of Mercer, GT is looking to hire a part-time ServiceNow Developer.
Mercer is a global consulting leader helping clients around the world redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock real health and well-being for their people. Their main solutions are in areas of health, wealth, and career. Mercer has more than 25 000 employees based in more than 180 locations in 43 countries. Mercer’s mission is to make a difference in people’s lives and make them better. During the project, you will have a chance to work on a platform, which helps companies to manage all the HR needs of their employees in one place.
What will you do?
Employee mobility programs have long been a part of many companies’ workflows and as far as digital transformation goes, Mercer has the solution to simplify the management of international and domestic assignments.
Together with the teams located in Warsaw & India, you will work on the delivery of the Mercer Mobility Scoped application in ServiceNow. This technology platform helps companies solve the complex mobility problems of their workforce in one place by managing real-time data and turning it into simplified workflows, lower costs, and reduced risks.
Expected involvement: 25-30 hrs/week
Hourly rate: 35-38 Eur/hr gross
Your daily duties will include:
- Application configuration/customization according to the User Stories
- Participating in client calls
- Attending scrum calls
- Providing feedback and guiding junior team members
What do you need to have to succeed?
- Experience in creating custom flows and custom activities in Flow designer.
- Experience in Service Portal Development: should be able to develop custom widgets, editing and refining OOB widgets as per the requirements.
- Experience in working with CSS, HTML, and Angular. Should also be comfortable with Mobile UI development of Service Portal.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications. Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- A fundamental understanding of HR is preferable.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, and Scheduled Jobs — all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system. Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer would be added advantage
- Maintains sufficient technical capability and current best practice knowledge to be able to implement and administer all the company’s core products with an advanced level of knowledge in at least one specialist area.
- For the assigned components of the engagement: understands, produces, and maintains all relevant project documentation.
- Supports less experienced or more junior colleagues assigned to the same engagement.
- Feeds back customer views regarding the company’s products to the appropriate internal groups to enable continuous improvement.
- Solves problems, prioritizes own schedule and delivers within potentially high-pressure business environments as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Actively listens, respecting others’ points of view, and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Working on internally build Scoped app implementation.
1. Recruiter interview (30 min)
2. Technical interview with PO & Solutions Architect (1 hour)