On behalf of Savannah Group, GT is looking for a part-time Business Analyst & Product Researcher. Savannah Group is looking to expand its team in order to improve and scale their product.
Savannah Group is a global executive talent solutions business with its headquarters in London. Founded 20 years ago, it has 70 employees and places senior executives into Fortune 500, FTSE 100, 250, private, public sector, and PE-backed clients. Its clients include Starbucks, Pepsi, Mondelez, Virgin Atlantic, Rolls-Royce, McLaren, Aston Martin, PayPal, Manchester City, Vodafone, 3i, Bridgepoint, and many others.
Goal: Savannah is looking to develop a product for enterprise customers which helps them plan future talent strategies by enabling them to research companies and executives to build lists or pools of relevant talent.
Project stage: They have developed an MVP that uses a novel and unique way of identifying companies to headhunt in, and who might be the relevant person in that organization.
You will work closely with the business & technology leadership team. Moreover, you are going to help the team build beautiful cutting-edge products that will be used by some of the world’s biggest brands. In this way, helping them improve the quality of the senior executives they hire.
Expected Involvement: 20 hrs/week
Essential skills and knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst or similar roles;
- Agile, Scrum Experience
- Familiar with using Jira, creating stories, and developing user acceptance criteria
- Listening to the big picture from a product perspective and customers
- Detailing requirements that cover highest value needs and ensuring the development team understands the requirements and user acceptance criteria
- Participating in SCRUM meetings and drafting user stories
- Great communicator with great written skills, and can understand both business and technical language
- Documenting processes including documenting the designs, testing, and deployment phases
- Being engaged with existing solutions on the market
- Worked for SaaS companies prior
- Understanding of the Recruitement indsutry
- Involved with SaaS products with a large emphasis on Data
- Attending SCRUM meetings and drafting business requirements
- Maintaining stories and defining user acceptance criteria
- Clarifying requirements asks for the development team
- Documenting processes
- Observing product and customer needs and supporting prioritization meetings
- Working alongside the designer and having a business and design-driven product
- Integrating seamlessly into the product and helping the team streamline current development cycles
- Intro call.
- Interview with Savannah Group team.
- Final call with CTO.
- Reference Check