On behalf of Eagle Genomics, GT is looking for inspired React Developers to join our engineering team building products in the fields of microbiology, sustainable agriculture, food, personal care, and cosmetics, using the latest technologies to enable data-driven discovery.
Eagle Genomics is a pioneering company working at the intersection of two exciting areas; life sciences and data science. The exploration into the microbiome is inspiring a new view of biology. Breakthrough research into how microbes interact with humans, animals, and natural ecosystems is creating a wealth of vital data and insight into health, wellbeing, and environmental sustainability. Eagle Genomics operates at the intersection of biology, technology, and data to deliver microbiome discoveries that profoundly change the understanding of wellness and even fundamental assumptions about life on Earth.
Their Network Science platform, the e[datascientist], drives novel microbiome insights in ever more accessible, intelligent and relevant ways. Through the blend of scientific expertise, advanced AI, and a genuinely curious and free-thinking culture Eagle Genomics empowers breakthrough possibilities in the true life-changing areas of study.
If you’re passionate about data, algorithms, ML/AI, graph technology, and innovations, join the team and help us change what it means to do real science and drive innovations.
Project duration: 6 months
We are looking for :
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in frontend development
- Graduation level education in Engineering or MCA or M Sc (Computers)
- Minimum of 4 years (and above) Experience in modern frontend frameworks like ReactJS
- Familiar with UI design concepts and user interface design
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, particularly Scrum and JIRA
- Experience in writing automated tests and testable code using Jest
- Experience in connecting the UI with the backend using REST API or GraphQL
- Transforming UX wireframes/design into responsive web pages
- Experienced user of the GIT/GITHUB repository
- Knowledge of Microsoft Fluent Design or similar design frameworks
- Ability to articulate and explain details around web development basics like browser security issues, iframe to iframe communication, HTTPS requests, CORS
- Good understanding of Web components framework
Will be a plus but not necessary:
- An understanding of Python or other scripting languages would be useful
- Knowledge/Experience of working with data visualization libraries like D3, Cystoscope, or similar is a big plus
- Experience or knowledge in other UI frameworks like Angular or Vue is desirable
- Knowledge or understanding of the latest UI design concepts like micro-frontends and monorepo
- Understanding microservices is desirable
What you will love about Eagle Genomics:
- Working for impact. Teaming up with smart and engaging people united by a shared purpose.
- Collaborating with industry-shaping clients to tackle complex, real-world challenges, sparking discoveries that impact the world around us.
- Be an active part of our growth story with the freedom to test, learn, experiment, and explore new ideas.
- Openness. Our monthly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together and encourage discussion.
- The opportunity to lead, learn and grow with continuous encouragement, professional development, and support.
Our roles offer flexible working practices that support your, and the team’s, best delivery. We have co-working spaces in London, Cambridge, Berlin, Paris, Kyiv, Manhattan, and Hyderabad.
Diversity, equity & inclusion:
We strive to create and foster a working environment where everyone is free to be themselves. A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is in our DNA and spans everything we do, including our recruitment process.
We go beyond usual perks... By working with us, you will get:
- Monthly education allowance for courses, training, books, and events.
- Best-in-class IT equipment.
- Lunches coverage.
- Mentorship club from GT executives.
- Internal team-building events every month.
- Lectures from experts.
- Vacation, and sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Mindfulness sessions.
GT builds remote engineering teams for outstanding product companies. Our future mate will work directly with Eagle Genomics. We call this the ‘Extended Team model’, and it means that each team member is integrated as deeply as possible into the client’s team.
You will work with the same tools and technologies as they do and communicate directly with a client without any intermediary in between. We also encourage trips to a client and joint teambuilding and after-work activities.