• At least 3 years of experience in game development (casino category preferred, but not required);
• Strong understanding of fundamental art principles including drawing, painting, color theory, anatomy, lighting, and composition;
• Exceptional and demonstrable art creation ability (hands-on);
• High-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
• Ability to work in a creative, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment;
• Mobile games experience preferred, but not required;
• Portfolio of 2D Art;
• Excellent Adobe Photoshop knowledge;
• Experience implementing stylized VFX for mobile will be a plus;
• Passion to working in casual style;
• The ability to adapt to the overall style of the games;
• Good sense of color, accuracy, and attention to details;
• Knowledge of art production pipelines in the gaming industry;
• Understanding the intricacies of different styles of game art (mostly casual games);
• English is Intermediate level.
• Knowledge of animation
Comfortable office and great location with wonderful scenery on “The Motherland Monument”
Free corporate English lessons
20 working days paid vacation
Funny and nice corporate events
• Create concept to polished consumer-facing art for mobile and desktop games;
• Work with UI (menu, icons, widget, etc.);
• You will create an outstanding background, characters, and splash art for successful and interesting games;
• Uses best practices of slots design to insure strong symbol hierarchy;
• Help increase the quality of art released by the studio;
• Welcome and apply constructive feedback from Art Lead, Creative Director and other stakeholders;
• Collaborate with Animators, Tech Artists and Engineers to ensure art is delivered ready for implementation;
• Able to follow predetermined file management best practices including (but not limited to) file naming and preparing files for handoff;
• Apply interpersonal skills to encourage a positive team culture.
GSN Games is looking for a 2D Artist to join our fabulous team in Kyiv!
We deliver social casino and skill-based games designed to fuel every player’s inner winner.
We’re part of GSN (Game Show Network), owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Simply put, we’re holding all the aces.
For more information, visit — www.gsngames.com.