• At least 4 years’ experience with marketing campaigns design.
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• Be skilled at giving and receiving constructive feedback
• Be extremely organized with great prioritization skills
• Fluent English
• Ability to manage employees abroad
• Decision-making skills
• Self-motivating spirit
• Ability to work under tight schedule and meet deadlines.
• Superb portfolio.
• Expertise in Adobe CC
• Experience working in HTML and CSS. (An advantage)
• Animation skills — An advantage
• UX experience
• Work well in teams as part of a creative brainstorming process
• Adapt and refresh design trends
CV without link for the portfolio won’t be answered.
• Challenging and interesting job
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive salary due to interview results
• Comfortable office
• Design for different platforms such as Desktop / Mobiles / Tablets.
• Design and create marketing materials such as social media banners, landing pages, etc.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and to Motivate team members
• Directing UX/UI constructive feedback
• Manages the creative staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs, Set clear team goals, Delegate tasks and set deadlines and Monitor team performance.
• Discover training needs and provide coaching
A global marketing performance company is looking for a Designer Team leader to join our operations department in a full-time position. The Design Team leader will work on developing the concept and creative direction while strengthening our marketing strategy through landing pages, banners and other marketing materials for social media campaigns (organic and paid). The design team leader will lead the design team while providing the vision and adjustments of marketing needs.
The design TL oversees the creation process, establishes and implements design format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results.