Objective: Educate engineers to develop and support robust high-loaded scalable applications. Program gives deep knowledge in Java language, strong knowledge in main Java frameworks, data structures and algorithms. Program assumes a lot of teamwork and gives a culture of efficient communication, collaboration and practice in appliance of development methodologies.
• Strong Java Core and OOP knowledge.
• Strong knowledge of relational databases.
• Fundamental knowledge in data structures and algorithms.
• At least Intermediate English level.
• Strong motivation, high interest to software development and ability to self-studying.
Today Grid Dynamics announces the start of Internship Program in Java specialization. The best students will be hired by Grid Dynamics after the successful completion of Internship Program and further
• Fundamental knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Common Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, slf4j).
• Fundamentals in Java Concurrency and Java Memory model.
• Writing of client-server applications.
• Design Patterns and best practices in Software Architecture.
• Unix/Linux Bash
• Dependencies management (Maven / Gradle).
• Getting deep knowledge and practice of work with VCS (Git).
• Best practices of unit and integration testing (JUnit / TestNG / JBehave / Cucumber / Mockito).
• Performance testing and software optimization.
• Optimization app in client-server specific.
• Software lifecycles and CI/CD. (Jenkins)
• Teamwork on real projects under supervision of experienced mentor using the most suitable Agile methodologies (XP / Scrum / Kanban).
• Project tracking tools (JIRA / VersionOne / Mingle).
Grid Dynamics is a specialized IT services company that develops, integrates and manages mission-critical cloud applications for large enterprises and fast-growing technology companies, primarily in Retail, Financial Services and High Tech industries. We have been working with cutting-edge open source and cloud technologies since the company’s inception, which coincided with the launch of Amazon cloud service a decade ago.