Grid Dynamics, a Silicon Valley-based software engineering and services company focusing on next-generation e-commerce platforms and solutions is looking for a Python Engineer for our Big Data retraining program.
Join an intensive 2-month remote education program for Python developers who are willing to switch to Big Data stack and join one of our top Big Data client’s projects.
- 1+ years of experience in Python (T2);
- 2+ years of experience in software development;
- Hands-on experience in SQL;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Understanding of the role of Big Data engineer.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud technologies;
- Hands-on experience with Spark / PySpark;
- Algorithm complexity estimations (Big-O, little-o etc);
- Understanding of base concurrency / multithreading concepts: thread vs process, green threads, primitives, etc.
- Big Data Essentials: HDFS, MapReduce, and Spark RDD;
- Big Data Analysis: Hive, Spark SQL, DataFrames;
- Workflow Management: Apache Airflow.
What will you get?
- 100% paid training program;
- Mentorship from Big Data practitioners;
- Work in the most trending area in the world;
- Project assignment before the program ends.
Learn more: bit.ly/3DylmfH
Fill out a short form to apply: bit.ly/30zvLJt
About us: Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.