We are looking for an experienced Internal Communication and Employer Branding Manager to join our growing international team. You will work closely with our HR, Operations, Marketing and Talent teams to ensure that we are conveying our company culture to develop a strong employer brand that continues to attract top talents across the globe and make current employees happy to work together!
What you will do:
- You will partner with the HR and Talent leadership team to lead the development of the Grid Dynamics Employer Brand Proposition (EBP) to elevate our brand reputation and attract amazing talent and inspire our customers and communities worldwide;
- You will create our internal communications strategy for our quickly growing team of 2000+ global team members to help keep everyone aligned and connected to our mission;
- You will leverage data/sentiment to help guide our employer brand/communications strategy, messaging and critical focus areas
- You will develop team members through supervision, coaching and feedback
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in internal communications and employer branding;
- You are a strong team player and leader;
- You know how to: inspire, simplify and automate, work on a large number of projects simultaneously;
- You have experience working closely with both HR and Operations teams;
- You know and respect cultural differences;
- You speak English fluently.
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.