GreenM is a small but confident company that flourishes quickly. In the last 8+ years, we’ve helped health IT companies with data: we made their tech solutions better.
We are growing fast, and we have more and more tasks. Now, we are looking for a skilled Content Writer. It is important for us that the person we are looking for will become a part of our team, will be able to work in an office or remotely, and advance with us in achieving company goals.
We hire a candidate for their current expertise, which we value and respect. But we also admire progress and professional advancements, so we expect that the person will develop their skills further and grow together with the company.
We need to create three types of content: tech content that shows our expertise, sales texts to support our sales enablement process, and employee-oriented content to accelerate our talent acquisition pipeline. Therefore, we are looking for a generalist with excellent English and Ukrainian, a desire to produce awesome content, and an ability to dive deeply into the topic.
What’s cool about working with us:
- We have interesting tasks, so you can create content that you actually like
- We share internal best practices and top-end experience
- We don’t drive bananas — we know that all our people are self-managed
- We can help you grow into an industry expert and become a Content Marketing Lead
- We work as a team: discuss arising problems and look for solutions together
- 3+ years of experience in IT content writing, preferably with services promotion
- Experience in preparing and writing content for B2B audience (tech leads, IT professionals)
- C1 English level
- Good tech writing background
- Experience in writing different content types and formats (blog, social media, email)
- Strong research skills, ability to analyze data and generate ideas
- Interest in (and ability to write about) tech, big data, analytics, and healthcare
Will be a plus:
- Experience in design and UI to prepare ToR for a designer or create certain visuals by yourself
- Basic knowledge of SEO to enhance texts with relevant keywords
- Basic experience in Google Analytics, keyword research tools to research topics and prepare content-rich materials
- Knowledge of the health tech industry
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills + yearly bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely or from abroad
- Offices in the heart of Kharkiv or Kyiv downtown (if you prefer work from office)
- 20 days of vacation, respecting UA holidays
- Unlimited sick leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years in company
- Compensation for English classes, professional courses, books, participation in conferences, local and abroad
- Lawyer, accountant, negotiation expert for both work and personal occasions
- Public speaking coach, designer at your disposal if you want to present at events or publish
- Company parties and events
- Researching and writing tech- and business-focused articles for GreenM blog and digest in English
- Producing text content for landing pages in English
- Writing marketing funnel messages (email and social media)
- Creating engaging content for GreenM social media
- Writing materials for sales enablement and SDRs
- Preparing other text materials (conferences collateral, internal events, etc.)
About the project
Who are GreenM? Founded in 2014, we have been working in the big data field since. We integrate, engineer and visualize healthcare data. We help customers solve problems related to data management, API development, advanced analytics and cloud development.
We have also developed work frameworks, according to our in-house methodology, so that the new employees start in projects easily.
We don’t have a pipeline for the same types of tasks, each challenge is unique. Our developers work with a modern stack, constantly implementing new things. Due to vast experience in the industry, we have a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, choose and build the best solutions. Additionally, we try to work without unnecessary bureaucracy.