Gravity is an IT product company where great ideas transform into successful projects. In Gravity we develop effective solutions and tools for business promotion and support.
Now we’re looking for a perfect HR Generalist to join Gravity team and make great things together. Follow the scope of responsibilities and required skills. If you feel we can fit each other — apply immediately and let’s rock it!
What will you do:
• Participate in full life-cycle recruitment ( writing the job description, promoting the job posting, searching and screening candidates, conducting interviews and extending job offer);
• Manage employees onboarding/offboarding process;
• Manage Performance Management (Probation Reviews, Check-ups, Follow-ups, Performance Reviews, Rotations etc);
• Enhance internal communication in company and support company culture and team spirit;
• Participate in corporate events organization and team-building activities.
What is important for us:
• Experience in HR and desperate desire to grow up;
• Understanding of People Management processes such as onboarding, adaptation, motivation, performance management;
• Knowledge of recruiting practices;
• Being communicative and supportive;
• Being an energetic, positive and proactive person;
• Upper-Intermediate+ level of English.
What will be a plus:
• Experience in working with IT or digital marketing companies;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Attention to details and good self-organization skills.
Why to be by our side:
• Comfortable conditions for your productive work and professional growth;
• Friendly environment and powerful corporate culture;
• Work-life balance and practice flexible schedule;
• Internal courses, KSSs and monthly teambuildings.
If you think we are a perfect match, go through our Hiring Process and apply immediately:
1. HR Screening
Thank you for applying, now your CV goes to our recruitment team. If it fits our job description, our recruiter calls you to get some info about you.
2. General interview
We invite you to our office to hold a general interview. It includes technical and HR parts, and takes to 30 mins.
3. Test assignment
It’s time to test your skills! It will show you day-to-day tasks you will face with, and will show us your skills in practice. Good luck with this :)
4. Final interview
We invite you to the final interview and have some get-to-know meeting, where both you and we are able to get answers to all the left questions.
5. Offer letter
We send you an offer and wait passionately for you at our team. Congrats :)