Gravity is an IT product company where great ideas transform into successful projects. In Gravity we develop effective solutions and tools for business promotion and support.
Now we’re looking for a perfect Senior Affiliate Manager to join Gravity team and make great things together. Follow the scope of responsibilities and required skills. If you feel we can fit each other — apply immediately and let’s rock it!
What will you do:
• The constant search for new affiliate partners;
• Maintenance and support of existing affiliate accounts;
• Strike profitable deals;
• Control the traffic quality;
• Keep an eye on the traffic flow, its performance and metrics;
• Doing market R&D and trends analysis, generating new ideas to boost the project.
What is important for us:
• Knowledge of different pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, RevShare);
• Understanding of affiliate marketing;
• Relevant technical knowledge;
• Upper-Intermediate English Level;
• Strong communication skills;
• Building and processing analytical data/reports;
• Ability to work with a big amount of information.
What will be a plus:
• Experience in gambling and dating verticals;
• Active network of international business partners.
Why to be by our side:
• Comfortable conditions for your productive work and professional growth;
• Friendly environment and powerful corporate culture;
• Work-life balance and practice flexible schedule;
• Internal courses, KSSs and monthly teambuildings.
If you think we are a perfect match, go through our Hiring Process and apply immediately:
1. HR Screening
Thank you for applying, now your CV goes to our recruitment team. If it fits our job description, our recruiter calls you to get some info about you.
2. General interview
Your CV looks amazing, so we invite you to our office to hold a general interview. It includes technical and HR parts.
3. Test assignment
It’s time for a test assignment! It will show you day-to-day tasks you will face with, and will show us your skills in practice. Good luck with this :)
4. Final interview
Well done! We invite you to the final interview. We will have some get-to-know meeting, where both you and we will be able to get answers to all the left questions.
5. Offer letter
We send you an offer and wait passionately for you at our team. Congrats :)