Gravity is an IT product company where great ideas transform into successful projects. In Gravity we develop effective solutions and tools for business promotion and support.
Now we’re looking for a perfect Junior Affiliate Manager to join Gravity team and make great things together. Follow the scope of responsibilities and required skills. If you feel we can fit each other — apply immediately and let’s rock it!
What will you do:
• Constant search for new partners on industry-related web sources;
• Manage relationships with existing affiliates;
• Strike profitable deals;
• Keep an eye on the traffic flow, its performance and metrics;
• Develop new promo-materials upon request cooperating with internal Design and Dev teams.
What is important for us:
• Basic knowledge of online advertising and its pricing models;
• Upper-intermediate English Level;
• Ability to constantly communicate with many recipients through different channels (skype, email, telegram);
• Self-organization and analytical skills.
What will be a plus:
• Experience in similar marketing sphere;
• Practice in sales.
Why to be by our side:
• Comfortable conditions for your productive work and professional growth;
• Friendly environment and powerful corporate culture;
• Work-life balance and practice flexible schedule;
• Internal courses, KSSs and monthly teambuildings.
If you think we are a perfect match, go through our Hiring Process and apply immediately:
1. HR Screening
Thank you for applying, now your CV goes to our recruitment team. If it fits our job description, our recruiter calls you to get some info about you.
2. General interview
We invite you to our office to hold a general interview. It includes technical and HR parts, and takes to 30 mins.
3. Test assignment
It’s time to test your skills! It will show you day-to-day tasks you will face with, and will show us your skills in practice. Good luck with this :)
4. Final interview
We invite you to the final interview and have some get-to-know meeting, where both you and we are able to get answers to all the left questions.
5. Offer letter
We send you an offer and wait passionately for you at our team. Congrats :)