Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Security Product Manager. Earning and strengthening user trust through security is a company-wide priority, and this person will play a critical role.
The person in this role will report directly to the Head of Enterprise Value and will define product strategy and roadmap for security features across Grammarly’s entire product offering portfolio, from individual users to Forbes 2000 enterprise customers. The Security Product Manager will execute that strategy by improving existing security features and building new ones in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Sales, and Marketing teams and other cross-functional stakeholders.
The Security Product Manager will maximize Grammarly Business’s market opportunity by ensuring we provide top-notch security practices and perceived as a trustworthy, security-first partner by our enterprise customers.
As a Product Manager focused on security, you will fuel Grammarly’s growth by helping us bring our enterprise product offering to the next level. As 30,000 teams use Grammarly Business every day, you will be able to operate at scale from day one. At the same time, as Grammarly Business has high growth potential, you will have opportunities to discover and build zero-to-one features to add even more value and impact our brand.
In this role, you will:
- Build new security and privacy capabilities to continue strengthening Grammarly as a security-first and privacy-first brand.
- Become an expert in Grammarly’s security features, capabilities, and product best practices.
- Create the product strategy and vision for our security features.
- Own product roadmaps and update them regularly with key hypotheses and milestones, determining how the Product and Engineering teams need to support these roadmaps.
- Establish relationships with senior collaborators in the company, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineering, Customers Success, Product, Data, and Design teams.
- Collaborate with product leadership to identify the security requirements necessary to execute Grammarly’s product strategy.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is excited about building an innovative B2B product offering while maintaining a high bar of UX and product delightfulness that is typical of consumer products.
- Understands how to make complex things easy and clear to different stakeholders and can facilitate clear communication between Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to create effective and engaging narratives.
- Has developed long-term, complex, and cross-functional product plans and has rallied cross-functional teams behind a product direction.
- Has developed sophisticated metrics to measure the effectiveness of complex and innovative features (e.g., can measure how Grammarly’s product can help sales professionals achieve their goals through better communication).
- Has a solid technical background (a computer science degree or relevant work experience).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- Relocation support: We can help you relocate to Kyiv and make the experience smooth and easy. Grammarly provides a relocation bonus, legal and visa support, temporary housing, moving support and travel expenses, assistance in finding schools for your kids—and all other information you might need.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.